Monday 1 September 2014

Forgive me Blogger for I have sinned...

It has been two years since my last post.

So, what have I been up to and what can you look forward to over the next couple of months?

Well, I have worked on two iOs games for Rebellion called "Dredd vs Zombies" which I enjoyed, and the morally bankrupt "Guns4Hire" that has good art work that really pushed the iPhone 4S and iPad1 to their limits, but I had trouble with the notion of making a game where tooled up Yanks run arround Arabia shooting, torching, RPG-ing anyone and anything that moved.

For the last year and a half I have been lead artist on Evil Genius Online and that has been great fun. I think this will be getting a page all to its self.

In the book covers page you will find details of ;
"Uprising" which is about the fictionalised England of King Richard V in the time of witchcraft and demons.
And "Upside down in Overdown", a cracking little tongue in cheek murder mystery novelette available on Kindle, here
Upsidedown in Overdown: A Hilary Long Mystery


No comments:

Post a Comment